Who we are
Our website address is: http:marketingonwheels.com
We are a technology company that provides advertising solution. We also provide a way for vehicle owners side(passive) income.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
1. In order to match the right driver with the perfect campaign we must collect some relative information off you. Such as:
2. In addition, tracking information is collected as you use our Services. GPS coordinates from your mobile will be stored on our bases for a few reasons:
– Logs drivers kilometres to determine the amount of money drivers earn while advertising
– For our business’s to see their targeted area
– To keep you up to date with new campaigns, promotions and offers.
3. Advertisers can see the GPS coordinates of the selected drivers route, including personal information such as your name and car make.
4. Each driver is assigned a number, and this number is relevant to the IP address from each tracker. This is put in place to protect your privacy.
5. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions or communicate with our customer support.
6. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
1. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
1.If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
1. Marketing on Wheels will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, registration forms, contact forms or through mail.
1. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions or communicate with our customer support.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
1. Marketing on Wheels may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
2. Marketing on Wheels may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Marketing on Wheels, Marketingonwheels.com, its customers or third parties.
4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
7. Drivers expressly consents to Marketing on Wheels use of location-based services, and Driver expressly waives and releases Marketing on Wheels from any and all liability, claims, causes of action or damages arising from Driver’s use of the Marketing on Wheels Services.
Security of your personal information
1. Marketing on Wheels is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
2. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
3.If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
4.When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How long we retain your data
1. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
2. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
1. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Access to your personal information
1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected]
2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
3. Complaints about privacy. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to [email protected] We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
1. When you visit our website When you come to our website (marketingonwheels.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
3. Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Marketing on Wheels is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.